It took seconds to install PostalPix and only a few minutes after that to link accounts, select desired pictures and order prints. Less than four days later, my prints arrived and I set about to creating a new place for them.
For those of you who are curious, PostalPix was fantastic. I am greatly impressed with the service, quality and clarity of my prints!
The next step? Finding the perfect wall in our house to hang them.
What You'll Need:
Printed Instagram Pictures (I ordered the 4x4 size) from PostalPix
Tiny Clothespins ($1.99 for pack of 25 from Hobby Lobby)
What You'll Do:
1. Stretch out the desired length of wire across the back of your frame and trim to fit. I left a bit of extra on each end of mine because I would later be twisting it around the staple. Decide how many rows you want to have and cut wire accordingly.
2. Using your staple gun, "shoot" staples in desired locations on either side of the frame. I wasn't fancy and didn't use a level- I eyeballed the placement.
3. Slip your wire through each end of the staples and twist the excess around (kind of like you would close a twist-tie on a bread bag)
4. Checking to be sure your placement is where you want it, you can then lay your frame flat on the ground and gently hammer the staples into the frame so they lay flush against its back.
5. Arrange your photos along your wire, securing them as you go with a clothespin at the top!