Hey guys! Neely here taking over for AP today. Let me introduce myself. I blog at A Complete Waste of Makeup. You can usually find me blogging about my fashion obsessions, how much I hate where Greys Anatomy is going, an absurd obsession with Starbucks coffee, wine, handbags and makeup of course!
I actually got to meet the darling AP at Blissdom this past year and seriously, even super pregnant, the girl could rock a pair of colored skinnies.
Today I am going to share with you my Fall/Winter outfit staples. The things that are are completing my outfits for the next few months.
1. Puffer Vests. Granted these are not a NEW outfit staple but I only recently fell in love with them a few years ago. While I am partial to the Jcrew ones, I did recently buy a lands end for a fraction of the price.
2. Skinnies: To me it doesn't matter if they are denim, colored, cords, what have you. Skinnies are the best start to any cute outfit! My favorites are Joes for Denim and Old Navy for colored. I recently purchased some Cobalt blue from Old Navy...fabulous.
3. Infinity Scarves: Granted I wear these all year round but in the summer I tend to go the lighter route. In the winter its all about wool, cashmere, and cable knit. I really love the merlot color above.
4. Gold Studs: What I love about gold studs is that you can take them from day to night. They are not a "dressy" or a "casual" earring. They can be glammed up with an up-do or great for work, errands or brunch with friends.
5. Long Sleeved Henley shirts: I LOVE LAYERS! As you can tell from above I have a love affair with all things layering. These shirts rock. Currently Gap, Old Navy, Urban Outfitters and Jcrew all have great ones at various price points. I suggest stocking up. These can be taken from Spring with shorts to Fall and Winter under sweaters and vests. Great for travel!
6. The perfect Riding Boots: I think every girl should have a pair of brown and black Riding Boots and if you are going for broke go with Frye Riding Boots. However Steve Madden and Target all have amazing ones! I saw some brown ones at Target last weekend that I must have plus $29.99 sign me up!
7. A Timeless Handbag: I love colors that go with everything although who really follows that brown and black rule anymore? But a great purple, or blue or dark green would be my pick for sure! Loving the Marc by Marc Jacobs ones...LOVE.
To me having these staples has endless possibilites. Wear them all together or pair a henley shirt with a skirt and riding boots. I highly suggest picking up a few of these next time you're out and about.
Come stop by A Complete Waste of Makeup and say hi :)
Blog Twitter Pinterest Facebook