Jenny, over at Lucky in Love, tagged me for this pretty little award. Thank you, Jenny! If you're not a loyal reader/follower of hers, you are surely missing out! Jenny loves her husband, peanut butter, puppies... and still plays MASH! How could you not love her blog? She also makes the most darling cakes! They're simply amazing!
My Queen duties include:
1. List 7 things that make me Awe-Summm
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too
(and link back to the Queen who tagged you)
Seven Things That Make Me Awe-summ:
1. I'm an Oncology Certified nurse. This means I have extra fancy credentialing letters after my last name (BSN, RN, OCN).
2. I can eat an entire sleeve of double stuff oreos in one sitting, with or without a glass of milk.
3. I can touch my uvula with my tongue. (Did I really just announce that to the public?) You know, your uvula? That little hangy punching bag-like-thing in the back of your throat? Yep. You got it.
4. My husband says I make the best scrambled eggs in the whole wide world.
5. After winning a multi-state radio contest, L.F.O and Christina Aguilera played a private concert at my high school. For clarifcation purposes, I didn't win the contest personally.
6. I often speed read through books so quickly that by the time I'm finished, I've forgotten what they were about! It's terrible when trying to recall which books I have and have not read! I can't help it that I've been reading since the ripe ol' age of 2!
7. My legs are exactly the length of a yardstick. How do I know this? One year, way back in grade school, it was during math class that we were forced to find objects within the classroom that were the exact length of a unit of measurement. My legs just so happened to fit the length of a yardstick!
Here's to the 7 Queens I'm passing this itty bitty award on to.. You gals are Awe-summ!
1. (jlc) at French Kiss
2. megs at Perfectly Imperfect
3. crystal at Shortbread
4. jamie at Confessions of a Twenty-Something
5. pp&ms at Pink Pearls and Muddy Sneakers
6. mrs. hibit at Love in the Suburbs
7. Pink Cupcake