Okay. I can't stop laughing out loud.
The guessing has started and it's really cracking me up!
So many great guesses so far,
i've realized i need to clarify some of the rules
that i hadn't thought about before:
one guess per picture post
so make it a good one!
remember, i will be posting pictures DAILY
some are major hints, others are just hilarious.
and of course, i will review the guesses and let you know
what we aren't building.
we are not building:
1) a deck, for the roof OR the backyard. we already have one of those and even though it's in need of a little deck lovin'we're renters and not ready to shell out all of that money.
2) a house for the soon-to-be Mrs. Dunn. based solely on your blogging skills and the cuteness factor of you and future hubs, i would totally build you guys a house, however Hubs and I currently only have enough in savings for one future house. Our house!
3) a patio/deck/thing. see above.
4) hurricane shutters. no hurricanes in these parts. although, i should hold my tongue. the weather's been pretty crap-tastic lately, so i shouldn't put anything past mother nature.
5) a doghouse. (great guess!) but sadly and much to Sullivan's dismay, we are not building a doghouse. chances are he would eat his way out of house and home, for sure.
6) a saw horse. Haha. although we really could have used a couple of these to build our *fun* little project, we are not building a saw horse. Hubs would rather balance the wood on two of our Adirondack chairs. which means chances are we'll need a couple of new chairs.
the answer is
yet to be guessed!