I thought I would
1. I don't work out. I never have. I just don't and I likely never will. I'm quick to jump on the bandwagon and try out P90X or Insanity, but I consistently and sorely lack motivation. I haven't been to a gym since 2008. Remember my short stint with Stroller Strides? Well, that was just for Mom-Friends.
2. I only cook because my Husband and well, now my child, need to eat. If it weren't for these two? I'd be having peanut butter sandwiches and a glass of wine for dinner every night. Throw in a bowl of cereal or two for variety and I'm happy as a clam.
3. I've never mowed the lawn but secretly would like to try it out. However, I'm fairly certain my Husband wouldn't let me near his yard with a ten foot pole. Especially near it with something that has blades.
4. When The Husband isn't home? I let Sheepie lay on the couch.
5. It typically takes me 4 days on average to finish a single load of laundry. This includes being cycled in the dryer at least twice and eventually making its way upstairs where it will sit for roughly 24-36 hours before it actually gets folded and put away. And typically the folding (and putting away) is done by The Husband. Except for C's clothes. I love folding and putting away C's clothes. Bizarre, I know.
6. I hate to dust. It is my least favorite "chore." But vacuuming? I love vacuuming. If it were an Olympic sport? My vacuum lines would kick your vacuum lines any day. Bring it.
7. Before having Carter I wore a 9.5 shoe. After having Carter my feet grew to a 10. I hate being a size 10. Seriously? I might as well just wear the boxes.
8. My big feet do correlate to my height. I am 5'7". I've never considered myself "tall" necessarily, but apparently I am.
9. I used to be one of those women who refused to wear the same hairstyle every single day. You know, the side bun or the messy bun or the low pony or the side pony, etc. I used to be one of those women who's hair was straightened and blow dried every single day. I am now one of those women who rocks the same hair style every day. And? It's called Mom-Hair.
10. Speaking of the woman I used to be, I used to be the kind of woman who went every 3-4 weeks religiously for her OPI gel mani. Now? Well, let's just say I haven't seen the inside of a nail salon in ages. Specifically, C's age.
11. I cannot ever be in the bathroom with the lights off. All thanks to that stupid Bloody Mary game in junior high school. You know, the one where you're supposed to say her name three times in the dark bathroom and she's supposed to appear in the mirror? Yep, that game. I know, I'm 28 years old. But I just. can't. do. it.
12. My underwear and bra NEVER match. I always wish they did. More so before I had a child. Now? I'm lucky if I get dressed for the day. But I always wished that I'd had a plethora of those matchy-matchy lace and frilly sets.
13. I am addicted to Peace Teas. They were recently at the local Wally World for $0.97 and you can bet your bottom dollar I practically walked out with a shopping cart full.
14. Even after 19 months of living in Maryland, I still want to move back to Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania felt more like home to me than Maryland ever will. It's a crappy feeling but it's the truth.
15. I'm attending Blissdom in February. If you had asked when I first started blogging back in December '08 if I thought that I would ever attend a blogging conference I would have laughed at you. Now? I may or may not have a countdown running in my Life Planner.
Well, Loyals. That's about all I could muster up this Monday. I have a feeling it's going to be a list-full, picture-full kind of week. Don't forge to enter my Minted 75 FREE HOLIDAY CARD giveaway here. It ends tonight!
Anything else you're dying to know about me? Leave your question in the comment section and maybe I'll get back to you before 2012. Okay, no really. I'll get back to you later this week. Do it.
Happy Monday, Loyals!