Thank you to Citrus Lane for providing me with this opportunity to review a Citrus Lane gift box. While this post is sponsored, the opinions expressed here are completely my own.
When I was first contacted about reviewing a fah-bulous Citrus Lane gift box, it was described to me as a "a jelly-of-the-month club, except with baby products!" I mean, I'm all for delicious jellies arriving in the mail every month, but baby products? Awesome and amazing age-appropriate, brand-name baby products? Um, of course I'd love to participate. And loyals? I am so glad that I did. Here's why...
Hands down, I've now found my new "go-to" Congratulations! gift for all of my new-mom and seasoned-mom friends.
Citrus Lane describes themselves as, "fresh finds. parent tips. delivered monthly." More than that though, "Citrus Lane is all about introducing parents to the baby products recommended most by real moms and dads. We fill our monthly boxes with 4 or 5 baby products along with helpful parenting tips and tricks. Each box is tailored specifically to your child's age and stage, from newborn up to 18 months. Every month you'll receive up to $50 in retail value, so it's always a great deal."
I received the Indoor & Outdoor Play box and let me just say, I was blown away by both the packaging as well as the products inside.
Included in my box was the following:
1. Episencial Sunny Sunscreen - I've heard nothing but great things about this sunscreen brand and I'm excited to add it to our rotation! We all know how sensitive my little towhead is to the sun!
2. iPlay Babywear Sun Protection Brim Hat - I've expressed my love for iPlay swimwear countless times on this blog. I was floored to see a wide-brim sun hat peeking out at me behind the packing!
3. Kid O Stack and Nest Cups - C loves these stacking cups so much we already misplaced one of them. He does nothing but carry them all around the house, stopping to stack and nest them in each room. They're also the perfect entertainer for those few minutes harnessed in the high chair waiting for a meal!
4. Dapple Toy Wipes - A welcome addition to our diaper bag! Perfect for doctor's offices and play dates!
5. Bumble Bar - a sesame slice of Gluten-free heaven. Seriously? I want another one.
What an amazingly convenient and creative way to stay in tune with your child's monthly development using age appropriate toys and other great products. Another one of my favorite things about the included insert is that it offers up great tips for activities you can engage your child in each month as well as things to be on the lookout for in the coming weeks!
Not only can you subscribe monthly or annually to Citrus Lane to receive your custom gift box, but you can also gift a subscription to family and friends! Like I said, this has absolutely become my "go-to" gift for all of my expecting friends!
I mean, have you seen their Deluxe Shower Gift Box? Dare I say it? It kind of makes me want to have another baby...
I'm so excited to be able to offer YOU, one of my lucky Loyals, the chance to win your own Indoor & Outdoor Play box.
How to Enter: Leave a comment on this blog post letting me know what your FAVORITE "outdoor play" activity is. Please include your email address if it is NOT linked within your blog profile.
Promotion Start Date: variable by blog between 9/9/2011 and 9/30/2011
Promotion End Date: variable by blog between 9/12/2011 and 10/12/2011