1. yes, you're seeing things correctly. this would be the industrial hot dog roller that made an appearance at C's party. and yes, it belongs to my parents. and yes, it's awesome.
2. for the kiddies, Puffs and toddler Cookies were out for easy access throughout the party. little hands loved scooping the colorful cupcake liners up and enjoying some of their favorite snacks!
3. have you ever been to a circus or a carnival that didn't sell popcorn? me either. these vintage popcorn boxes were purchased at my personal mecca, Hobby Lobby. They can also be found at HomeGoods. it's been almost one week post-party and my house still smells like popcorn.
4. delicious. that's all you need to know.
5. even more deliciousness. there, i said it.
Happy Tuesday, Loyals! In honor of tomorrow's typical Wee One Wednesday, I'll be sharing a post full of Carter in all of his First Birthday Party glory!