1. I've never mowed the lawn. And truth be told, I don't think I ever will. It's a man's job and don't think for a second I wouldn't mow all sorts of crazy, crooked lines into the lawn. Because I would. So it's probably just better that I. Don't. Mow.
2. I hate to cook. I cook out of necessity. I cook because my husband needs to eat.
3. I could eat (and have eaten) cereal for every meal of the day.
4. I've gone shopping before and left the evidence in the car overnight so that Hubs would be unawares. This means that I've even woken up early the next morning to un-bag and put away said evidence. Does this mean I need to join Shopper's Anonymous? Hello, My name is Ashley Paige and I...
5. I happily threw out Hub's favorite button down shirt. He loved this shirt and it was the most gosh-awful shade of blue you could ever imagine. Shame on you, Lands Ends, for ever creating such a hideous oxford. In my defense, Hubs and I talked it over first. I just very forcefully coerced him into letting me throw it away.
6. I let Sully sleep in our bed. I can't help it. If it allows me an extra hour of sleep in the morning, I'll do anything. He doesn't sleep in our bed the entire night, but after waking up at 5am and pawing at my head incessantly, I lean over, hoist him into bed and it's 60 additional minutes of glorious shut-eye.
To be continued..