I don't know whether I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or if somebody peed in my Wheaties. Regardless, I woke up full of snark today and this here is all that I got.
1. Husband, after telling me repeatedly for weeks that you've been researching hotels and hot spots on St. Kitts and Nevis for our upcoming vacation, do not suddenly turn to me while laying in bed last night and ask if I'd rather go to Disney. Despite the fact that we now have a child, we will not be taking a trip to Disney until he is old enough to ask to go. And recite the 50 states. In alphabetical order. Maybe even with state capitals.
2. I love me some Polyvore. Although I have no interest in using it, I especially love when this blogger posts her ingenious ensembles. Not only does she cover clothes, but she completes the head to toe look with accessories, makeup and nail polish. Most importantly? It's all affordable. If you're going to use Polyvore and spark my interest with your amazing creations, do not, I repeat, do not, fill your design board with not a single item costing less than $200. Get over it. Money doesn't grow on trees and I don't have $299 to spend on that gorgeous tunic to wear to Ocean City Maryland with my 10 month old slobbery son.
3. If you're reading this and you have a blog and you have enabled Word Verification, stop reading immediately, check your settings and turn it off. Chances are, I love your blog and have tried to comment over a dozen times but have given up when confronted with having to type words like "jigynrt" and "hbgrrequlvent" over and over and over again.
4. I really want feather extensions. I can't decide if this makes me crazy or awesome. I have an upcoming hair appointment at a salon that uses them but do feather extenstions really go with JCrew? I feel like I could be a walking contradiction.
5. Oh and seriously? If someone, somewhere, doesn't hurry up and figure out a way to decimate the Stinkbug population that is overtaking the Eastern Seaboard, I'm going to lose my shit. After counting 15 of them huddled around the french doors in our basement, I vowed never to walk down there again. Which really sucks because our laundry room is down there. Oh well.
On a brighter note? So You Think You Can Dance starts up again tonight. You'd better watch.
Happy Snark Day, Loyals! Are you feeling snarky today? Go ahead, let it all out...