6. Post Easter Mass, someone got to indulge in Chocolate For Breakfast which immediately resulted in Major Sugar Shock and hair a la Gary Busey.
5. It gave Mama an excuse to buy an undisclosed dollar amount of new jams from Hanna Andersson in size 110. For those of you not in the know, that's basically equivalent to the size a third grader would wear. Basically.
4. See also: C was released from prison to enjoy Easter Weekend with his family. Damn his mother and her love of stripes. Enough is enough.
3. Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles! Thankfully The Bunny received the tip-off that C is downright obsessed with bubbles and if Mama had to blow "bubb-bubbs" ONE.MORE.TIME it was certain she would gouge her eyes out with a marshmallow Peep.
2. It gave The M Family an excuse to get all dressed up for what would most likely be the first of 2 Annual Family Pictures taken this year. The next will likely be at M2's birth (but we won't all look nearly as dashing) and the official second picture won't be until Christmas. Don't we clean up nice? 29 Weeks pregnant, 20 Months Old and Turns Thirty Later This Year.
1. And lastly, it gave Mama an excuse to eat chocolate Easter candy off of her belly, in copious, copious amounts.