What you'll need:
- Your trusty Crock Pot
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
(Don't forget, you can use frozen breasts although for this recipe I did not)
- 18oz BBQ sauce, your choice (I used Stubbs Smokey Mesquite)
- 1/2c Italian Salad dressing
- 1/4c Brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worchestire sauce
What you'll do:
- Place chicken in bottom of Crock
- In a separate bowl, combine BBQ sauce, salad dressing, brown sugar and Worchestire sauce. Mix with whisk.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
I cooked on HIGH for 4 hours, removed chicken to shred and then added chicken back to the pot. It cooked for another hour on LOW and then WARMED for an hour until The Husband came home from work. You can easily adjust the cooking times/temperatures to suit your dish. Cooking frozen chicken? 8 hours on LOW should do the trick.
How I served it:
I had Big Plans to serve it on big fluffy sandwhich rolls, although never quite made it out to the store to pick some up. Instead? The Husband and I enjoyed our delish Pulled Chicken BBQ over yummy potato bread with a side of coleslaw and a spinach salad.
This recipe does leave you with some pretty delish leftovers, too! Enjoy! And don't forget, if you decide to make this recipe, come back here and let me know how it turned out!
Happy Friday, Loyals!