Send your hungry, cranky and pregnant wife to the grocery store alone.
Here's what she'll come home with:
- Overpriced and unsalted pistachio nuts
(that she won't even eat because she just realized they're unsalted)
- The big box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch (yup, the one that sells for like, $7.00)
- Ice cream (in two different flavors)
- Enteman's Cinnamon Buns
(which she hasn't had in about seven years, but they just looked so good)
- hot dogs (ew. gross. i don't know why.)
- one and ahalf pounds of white American cheese
- the biggest jar of Kosher Dill Pickles she could find
- three diferent types of Hummus
- multigrain dark pretzels (for Hubs, of course)
- and a box of Twinkies.
(which, the last time she had them, was probably when she had those Cinnamon Buns).
My latest food obsession? Extra peanut butter sandwhiches on potato bread. We're talking so much peanut butter you need the biggest glass of chocolate milk paired with it, just so you could swallow...