1. Wake up from the all of the commotion/incessant Sheepie barking.
2. Throw on mismatched pajamas.
3. Glance out bedroom window and casually say to your husband, "Hey, looks like Fire Rescue is parked out front of our house. I wonder if our 90 year-old neighbor is ok? You think I should go move my car?"
4. Wander downstairs half asleep, looking for your keys.
5. Open front door and start hysterically laughing when you notice that Fire Rescue is NOT parked out front of your house to attend to your neighbor, but rather because they made too wide of a turn and smashed into the front of your three month old Lexus.
Is this really my life?
the Fire Chief and Police convening
outside of our house once Fire Rescue managed
to maneuver their way down the rest of our street.
Ouch. My hood and fender is pushed so far in that
I can't even open my passenger side door. And that little
headlight down there? It's a goner...
honestly, all i can do is laugh...